Weekend project

I love the hairpin legs on this entry way bench. So much that I think they might be just the ticket to fixing my Nelson Bench (which has been leaning on a stack of books for far too long). I found this delightful project by Angela Ferdig on The Stir. Stay tuned for my own project pictures.
The luggage project is super cute too. It's totally approriate for that spot at the foot of the bed where you throw your clothes as you try on piece after piece in search of the day's perfect outfit. I'll have to keep it in mind next time I see a killer vintage suitcase at the flea market.
**Update the very handy and awesome roommate brought the Nelson Bench back to it's original standing upright glory. Thank-you wood glue, nails, patience, & roommate that has more of it than I!

No comments: