It's finally getting hot outside so as you pull out your summer wardrobes keep these tips to paring down your wearables in mind:
- If you haven't worn it in the past year it's out.
- If it doesn't quite fit right (that skirt that rotates around your body when you walk) OUT.
- If it's all worn and showing holes then pat yourself on the back for getting the full use out of that garment and then send it to the bin.
- Make notes as to what brands you are keeping, what durable brands stood the test of time, and which brands fell apart quickly or where flash in the pan trends. Keep this list in mind the next time you go shopping, repurchasing from the durable favorite brands and passing up the stores that produced clothes that never made it out of the closet.
- Locate your nearest Goodwill or Salvation Army. What doesn't fit you just right, may be perfect for someone else.
photograph by gina houseman