White on white

Today's photo is monochromatic, like the current state of the buildings, roads, and sidewalks outside my window. This morning I woke to find snow piling up on the windowsill, the sound of a shovel hitting the pavement as it lifts a pile of snow, and the radio telling school goers the news they've been waiting for all winter: Snow day! Since I don't get such days now as a working professional, this post celebrates two things I take pleasure in. First is the soft, plush, WARM comforter I wish I could remain underneath all day. And second is the white wool fingerless gloves I'll need to don in order venture out into this winter wonderland. Keep an eye out for these and other warm items to be added to the shop, for this morning proves our winter season is not quite over yet! photograph by gina houseman

No comments: